Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas

We went to the Holliday Music Festival in La Grande the other night. It was a great show as it always is. We use this event to kick off the holliday season for us.Anyway it got Lyle in the mood for the Hollidays, now he is walking around the house singing his favorite chirstmas carol----------------------------------- To the tune of Winter Wonderland-------------------------

Lacy things the wife is missing didn't ask for her permission,
I'm wearing her clothes,her silk panty hose walking round in Women's underwear.

In the store theres a teddy little straps like spagetti ,
They hold me so tight, like hand cuffs at night , walking round in women's underwear.

At the office theres a guy named Melvin, he pretends like I'am Murphy
Brown, he'll say are you ready, I'll say whoa man! wait until my wife is out of town.

Later on if you wanna, we can dress just like Madonna,
I'm wearing her clothes, her silk pantyhose, walkin round in women's underwear ....



Ok he's not walking around the house in my underwear, his only singing the song. LOL
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

2 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

oh my...so funny, so disturbing, so Lyle.

Sam said...

Oh, you just ruined my image of you with blinders on trying to wrap presents...just so you wouldn't have to see Dad in frilly undies. :)