Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nacho

This is the overdue story of Nacho the bear. Hes my bear, hence the name Nacho (not yo bear),
This is the bear that Kelly Hamilton made for me . He brought it to the family reunion at Champoeg park. He (the bear) was lost 3 different times at the family reunion. Was he kidnapped or did he wander away? It depends on wheather you belive his story or someone else's (Jan).We found him out behind the building. Next we found him in the restroom. Answering the age old question . Does a bear ____ in the woods?

















Next we found him Strapped in the back of (Someones) pickup. Jan thought he must have strapped himself in .
Right Jan?











So at this point we wrapped the bear in a blanket loaded him in Rhonda's car locked the doors (so he couldn't get out) and sent him home.

So here he is safe at his new home. Now many of you would think that was the end of the story. WRONG--------


We were gone last monday to a family get together in Prairie City.We returned home a few hours later to find Nacho up to his old tricks. He was sitting in the recliner in the living room ,a beer in one hand and the honey in the other, with the a football game blasting on TV.
This was monday September 1st about 3:pm. I had two nephews in town on this day. Josh Komp and Elmer Dickens Jr. We discussed it andf we all agreeded Josh would not have known where to find the honey. I Called Jr and he said he knew nothing about it. I'm sure we can belive him he's a lawyer after all !!!!!!! So Jan where were you on September 1st on or about 3:pm ??????????

7 comments:

Sam said...

Well, ma, one way to look at it this: Of all of your crazy and onery nephews, feel good that it is down to only two potential culprits. Poor Nacho. Maybe he should come and live with his sister, Sam where things are a whole lot less lively and MUCH safer. Don't you think?

jlcumber said...

SO funny!!! Josh still is sitting here on the couch acting like he had nothing to do with it, so I guess we can believe him to. do you leave your house unlocked???

Roger said...

I'll never tell.

But Roger says he's innocent.

Nacho Villain said...

If the beer don't fit, you must acquit. I drink the hard stuff- and I hate TV. Check Josh's fridge - if there is beer in it - you got your guy. Even my name proclaims my innocence - I am nacho villain. JR

PS - this google blogger stuff is tough - third try so far.

Sam said...

JAR:

Ju kill me man. Kill me, I tell ya! Do you use that line when you're doin your lawyerin stuff? You so should. :)

Roger said...

Personally I think you just have a bad bear and he needs to take responsibility for himself.

Rhoda said...

We could do a bear intervention and try to straighten him out. :)