Thursday, May 29, 2008







After everyone went home on Monday, The house was so quite that Lyle and I couldn't stand it so we went for a ride up Murders Creek . We saw some Deer and wild turkeys.



Picked some mushrooms and saw 5 head of wild horses. They are so pretty I never get tired of seeing them. The one stud in the back was a huge horse. Anyway thought I would share................If you have never seen these horses they are well worth the trip.. My brother and his wife went for a ride up there the other day and saw 27 head.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Are you sure those aren't Joe Larson's saddle horses? I can post some pictures of them that I took if you would like to compare. :)

Sam

M and M said...

No Sam these were wild horses,but I know yo have some good shots of Joes horses. LOL